Monday, August 29, 2011

A New Place to Make Amazing

Sorry for the long time between posts, I have good reason, I really do.  And this reason comes with an announcement:

Making Making Do Amazing is moving to a new location!  In the lag time between moving out of our apartment and moving in to a new place, my husband and I will be making some amazing out of his parents' house.  I'm certain this will afford many blog opportunities about maximizing small living quarters and enjoying time with family.  These next few weeks are going to be priceless, especially since we lived with them while waiting for this apartment to be ready and now we've come back to the beginning before making a fresh start in a new city with (hopefully) the new job for my husband. 

So, on the agenda today, moving the outdoor plants.  I am not confident that my irises and gladiolas will fare well in buckets, so I'm planting them and enriching the poor soil options to hopefully create something to add to Momma's home, and not just take up space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment