Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pest Control

http://www.walletpop.com/2011/05/03/savings-experiment-get-the-best-of-pests-for-less/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl10|sec1_lnk3|60217

In addition to this, I have also read that pouring grits on an ant bed (don't wet the ant bed as it defeats the purpose) will have similar results.  I've been trying to get rid of roaches for quite some time now, using all sorts of methods to little avail.  I'm on the brink of calling in a pro, but I hate the nasty chemicals everywhere almost as much as I hate the bugs.  No, I take that back.  The bugs are worse.  Not saying the methods haven't killed tons of bugs, it's just the bugs keep coming back.  

Help out, everybody...what are some good ol' methods for getting rid of pests without spending a ton or giving yourself seizures? 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't actually think this is a proven method, but having a cat in the house works wonders! Mine catches anything and eats it. Even lizards. :)

    ReplyDelete