Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 3 And the going gets tough...

Sunny Tuesday with a call from my boss and curry cooking

I almost messed it up today. Raiden has been pretty miserable with his teeth happening, so before he went to bed, I treated him to some Annie’s bunny crackers. When I went to clean up the mess, without thinking, I popped a few of the crumbs in my mouth. Thankfully, I realized what I had done before swallowing, so I spat them out and washed out my mouth.

I will say, today has been a little more difficult in that I am less interested in the many and varied approved foods I have available and more interested in ones that aren’t. My solution is just to eat a little snack and see how I feel about eating more later, when I’m actually good and hungry. I keep reminding myself, “it’s only for a month, and this is the worst part now. Hang tough.”

Breakfast: Leftover grits from yesterday, dolled up with some milk, cheese, and a slice of turkey bacon

Lunch: ½ a banana, some chips and guacamole. I meant to go back and eat a salad, but was too busy.

Dinner: Leek and onion soup with fixins (see Day 1)


Snacks/beverages: Hot tea, a little more chocolate (I’m spreading a small bar over 3 days), water, probably some chicken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment