Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 6 and We're Almost to One Week!

Day 6                     Sunny Friday, Groceries and evening at Ama’s!

Quiet day and almost one week into it! Though I’m still not eating much (really hot weather lately), I’m enjoying everything I’m eating. There are so many great foods out there that don’t involve gluten that it would take a long time for me to exhaust the list. In other news, my salad gave me a cold, miffed stare when I opened the fridge. I wasn’t there for it, anyway. So there.

Brunch: Leftover Banh pho with lots of avocado, green onions, and a fried egg in it. MMmmm

Dinner: Stir fry with kale, spinach, rice, and tatziki sauce


Snacks/beverages: Hot tea, dried figs, a chocolate, a couple of chips, a few bites of watermelon

2 comments:

  1. Have the cravings hit, yet? Once you make it past that first week it's easy peazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Day 3 I did a little, and occasionally I'll have a moment of, "ya know, David's pizza looks really yummy...STOP IT!" :) But other than that, having really yummy food on hand to look forward to has really helped.

      Delete